What other conditions could there be?
At the time of writing the offer some of the general conditions you may wish to include are:
- Timber pest inspection to be completed (no active termites in the house);
- Structural building inspection to be completed (no major structural defects);
- Pre-settlement inspection (all parties meet at the property prior to settlement to check that all gas, electrical and plumbing are in working order unless otherwise disclosed);
- Certain items that remain at the property following settlement (couch or outdoor table);
- A disclosure on whether any improvements have been approved (patios, garages, sheds);
- Subject to you selling your property first (you need to sell your property prior to purchasing this property and tie the settlements together on the same day);
- Any easements or restrictions on a title.