UNDER CONTRACT BY PAUL DEVINE & ASHLEY BEARD!!
House Sold - HUNTINGDALE WA
Bailey Devine Real Estate would like to welcome you to 1 Potter Street! No expense has been spared in this elegantly renovated 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom Huntingdale home!
In the heart of this home you will find a kitchen to rival all others! Bright white cabinets and drawers with a luxury stone bench top. Boasting a big breakfast bar and ample bench space; the sheer size of this kitchen caters to every home chefs wants and needs.
With shoppers access through from an impressive scullery/laundry, ideally located the hub of the home was cleverly designed and renovated. Open plan rear living and feature hybrid laminate floors compliment the overall aesthetics.
With the ability to separate the front of the house, the master suite has its own private wing, incorporating a formal sitting area and separate bedroom/study or nursery. The minor bedrooms are deluxe in size and style with built in wardrobes and rear garden views (could be an alternate master bedroom).
Big Bonus! His and Hers storage sheds; hers has plumbing, his is mammoth in size, powered and completely insulated!
Offering tranquil outdoor entertaining, a large landscaped back yard, manicured reticulated easy care gardens and lawns with bore watering. This solid brick and tile well built and well kept castle is available to call your own. With plenty of parking, drive through access from a two car garage on a large corner block; all we can really say is Welcome home your majesty!
For the finer details; read on
– Large master suite with walk in robe, and ensuite
– Minor bedrooms are all comfortable in size with built-in robes
– Formal lounge room at the front of the house
– Separate bedroom/study or nursery(ideal location)
– Spacious open plan dining, kitchen and living area
– Stunning kitchen with high end appliances and cabinetry
– Shoppers entrance direct from double garage
– Impressive hybrid laminated hard wearing flooring
– Elegant glass features throughout
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning
– Split System air conditioning
– Roller shutters
– Alarm system
– Low maintenance big backyard
– Large under cover, paved patio area
– Double garage with shoppers access
– Reticulation from bore, front and back
– Garden shed
– Drive through access corner block
– Two additional sheds, insulated powered workshop and plumbing!
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
350m Bodallin Crescent Reserve
60m Nearest Bus Stop
2km Sutherlands Sporting Complex
2km The Vale Shopping Centre
2km Huntingdale Shopping Centre
2.3km Gosnells Golf Course
2.4km Huntingdale Primary School
4.5km Southern River High School
5.9km Gosnells Train Station (express train to the city)
BOOK YOUR LOOK TODAY!
To showcase what 1 Potter Street, Huntingdale has to offer call Paul on 0431747790 or Ashley on 0433323717 and book your look today.
Block Size: 683sqm
Build Year: 2000
Council Rates: $1900 approx
Water Rates: $1200 approx
Council: City of Gosnells
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage