SOLD IN SEVEN DAYS BY BAILEY DEVINE
House Sold - HARRISDALE WA
Bailey Devine Real Estate our proud to welcome you to 115 Dovedale Street, Harrisdale. A home finished to absolute perfection!!! The functionality of this home offers comfort and style like no other and must be seen to be fully appreciated.
This beautiful home is within walking distance to Harrisdale High and Primary School, Dovedale Park and conveniently located minutes away from Harrisdale shopping centre where you will find supermarkets, cafe’s, dining and medical facilities. With public transport just around the corner, this family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
Some of the many features this stunning home has to offer include;
– HUGE master suite with large walk in robe, sparkling ensuite offering double vanity and separate toilet
– Minor bedrooms are all generous in size with double built in mirrored robes with sliding doors
– Large Library/activity area
– Spacious open plan dining and sunken living areas flowing gracefully to a lovely alfresco entertaining area. A well-designed floor plan which creates a seamless connection between the indoors and outdoors.
– For the chef of the house the kitchen offers ample work space, large stone bench-top, tiled splash-back, 900mm stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout to keep you comfortable all year round
– LED Lighting throughout keeping your power bills low
– Stunning SPOTTED GUM flooring throughout
– Alarm (including garage)
– Low maintenance backyard with spacious paved alfresco area surrounded by artificial grass for the kids and pets to play.
– Fully reticulated front yard with easy care gardens and lawn area
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
850m Dovedale Park
1.5km Nearest Bus Stop
700m Harrisdale Primary School
1.4km Harrisdale High School
2.3km Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre
12km Cockburn Train Station
BOOK YOUR LOOK TODAY!!!
IF you are looking for style and sophistication like no other, please call me today on 0431 747 790 to arrange a viewing …
Block Size: 375sqm
Floor Area: 238sqm Total / 181sqm Living
Build Year: 2014
Council Rates: $2301
Water Rates: $1200
Council: City of Armadale
NBN: Available (Fibre to the Home)
Builder: Dale Alcock