Modern Living, Lock & Leave!
House - BUTLER WA
Bailey Devine Real Estate would like to welcome you to Unit 14, 6 Chipping Crescent in Butler!
Here you will find a modern and elegant cottage style home. Featuring three bedrooms and two bathrooms with rear open plan living.
Neutrally decorated inside with an inviting rendered front facade, this double brick and colourbond Broadway home was well built in 2013. A great entertaining paved alfresco area and easy to maintain rear turfed backyard allows for a perfect lock and leave whilst always offering immaculate presentation. Unintentionally yet cleverly designed to appeal as the perfect investment property, downsizer, professional occupier or as a fantastic first home.
Conveniently located close to all amenities including the Butler Train Station (easy access into the city) 14/6 Chipping Crescent is a comfortable and secure place to call Home! A central and sought after spot, come and experience the tranquility this home and area has to offer, with pristine beaches, schools, shopping and restaurants on your door step! Don’t delay!
– Inviting entrance hall and front porch
– Large master suite with built in wardrobe, and bathroom
– Minor bedrooms are all comfortable in size with built-in robes
– Main bathroom conveniently located for guests and secondary bedrooms
– Spacious open plan dining, kitchen and living area
– Kitchen with breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances
– Tiled throughout
– Quality window treatments
– Split system air conditioning
– Gas bayonet
– Alarm system
– Insulated ceiling
– Low maintenance big backyard with quality green turf
– Large wrap around paved area
– Double remote controlled enclosed garage with additional storage
– Under roof alfresco outdoor sitting area
– Secure colour bond fencing
– Close to all ammenities including the local train station!
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
130m Chipping Park
260m Nearest Bus Stop
1.7km Butler Shopping Village
1.6km Butler Primary School
1.0km Butler College
2.8km Queenscliff Park & Beach
2.9km Butler Train Station (express train to the city)
BOOK YOUR LOOK
To showcase 14/6 Chipping Crescent contact Paul on 0431747790 or Ashley on 0433323717 and book your look today. Please note this home is tenanted.
Block Size: 241sqm
Build Year: 2013
Council Rates: $2395 approx
Water Rates: $1740 approx
Council: City of Wanneroo
Strata Fees Applicable: $770 per annum
Fixed Term Tenancy: $305 per week expiring the 2nd of October 2021
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage