UNDER CONTRACT BY KIRSTY WALSH
House Sold - ATWELL WA
Bailey Devine Real Estate are proud to present this beautifully presented 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home in Harvest Lakes Estate.
A spacious home, with everything you could imagine! An additional enclosed theatre room, activity area and enclosed games room. Not to mention the sparkling swimming pool and rear access.
Be impressed right down to the finer details as follows:
– King sized master suite with glass sliding built in robes
– HUGE ensuite featuring corner spa bath, his and her separate vanities and separate toilet
– Separate home theatre room to the front of the home with double French doors and recessed ceiling to enjoy the latest blockbusters!
– Spacious open plan kitchen, dining and family areas (31 course ceilings) flowing gracefully to a lovely alfresco entertaining area. A well-designed floor plan which creates a seamless connection between the indoors and outdoors
– Separate enclosed games room with double French doors overlooking the swimming pool
– For the chef of the house the kitchen offers ample work space, large bench-top with breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and large double door built in pantry
– Queen size minor bedrooms with built in wardrobes and block out window treatments
– Large activity area / study between the minor bedrooms
– Ducted air-conditioning throughout to keep you cool
– Security alarm system, security doors to the rear
– Externally all year round patio entertaining area including café blinds all overlooking the swimming pool
– Sparkling below ground swimming pool with water feature and glass fencing
– Rear access via double gates
– Powered garden shed
– Reticulated lawns and gardens, 625 sqm block
– Shoppers access from the double garage
Too much more to mention…
This beautiful home is located in the sought after Harvest Lakes Estate and within walking distance from Harmony Primary School and Atwell College, stunning parks and close to all major arterial roads for easy access to anywhere.
Conveniently located minutes to Aubin Grove Train Station and Cockburn Gateway Shopping Centre this family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
Come and see it for yourself! Call Kirsty Walsh on 0403 937 474 today.
Block Size: 625sqm
Floor Area: 230sqm (273sqm total) approximately
Build Year: 2006
Council Rates: $2,078 approximately
Water Rates: $1,416 approximately
Council: City of Cockburn
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 625 m²
- Floor Area is 230 m²
- 2 Garage