UNDER CONTRACT BY PAUL DEVINE & ASHLEY BEARD
House - HUNTINGDALE WA
Bailey Devine Real Estate is proud to present 155 Balfour Street, Huntingdale to the market!
A three-bedroom, two-bathroom modern family home in a sought-after pocket of Huntingdale. If you have been looking for a home in Huntingdale or surrounding areas, add this one to your must be seen as soon as possible list as it won’t last long!
Well kept, light, bright and spacious open plan living this place really is the perfect family home, an amazing entry home or even a potential investment property.
Boasting a large outdoor entertaining area under an impressive patio, all sitting on a huge 671sqm block with an easy to maintain back yard for the whole family to enjoy! A large garden shed, fruit trees as well as side access for a caravan, trailer or potential workshop or swimming pool… Yes, this home has it all!
Built in 1996 the house plan layout and position on the block provides future opportunities for this home. Awaiting your personal style, move in and make me yours today.
For the finer details read on…
– Large master suite with walk in robe, and ensuite
– Minor bedrooms are all comfortable in size (one room with built-in mirrored robes)
– Formal lounge room at the front of the house
– Spacious open plan dining, kitchen and living area
– Kitchen with high end appliances including a Lofra rotisserie oven
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
– Gas bayonet
– Ceiling fan
– Alarm system
– Insulated ceiling
– Low maintenance big backyard with ample room for a workshop or pool
– Large, paved patio area
– Perfect access for trailers, caravans, or extra secure parking
– Garden shed
– Double garage with side access
– Moments from Sutherlands Park sporting complex
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
60m Nearest Bus Stop
300m Sutherlands Sporting Complex
3.3km forest Lakes Shopping Centre
1.1km Huntingdale Forum
1.8km Huntingdale Primary School
2.4km Southern River High School
5.1km Gosnells Train Station (express train to the city)
BOOK YOUR LOOK TODAY
To showcase what 155 Balfour Street, Huntingdale has to offer call Paul on 0431747790 or Ashley 0433323717and book your look today.
Block Size: 671sqm
Build Year: 1996
Council Rates: $1880 approx
Water Rates: $800 approx
Council: City of Gosnells
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 671 m²
- Floor Area is 130 m²
- 2 Carport