UNDER CONTRACT BY KIRSTY WALSH
House Sold - THORNLIE WA
Bailey Devine Real Estate is proud to present 16 Burgandy Court, Thornlie.
Act quickly to secure this very unique opportunity in Castle Glen Estate, Thornlie, with everything you could imagine and more.
This double story 4 bedroom plus separate study home features 3 separate living areas downstairs and is absolutely HUGE, the floor plan will accommodate families of any shape or size.
Not to mention the separate teenage retreat / pool room outdoors – self contained including bedroom with built in robes, bathroom, living area and basic kitchenette facilities.
Be impressed right down to the finer details as follows:
– Formal lounge and dining area to the front of the home
– Spacious open plan dining and family areas flowing gracefully to a lovely alfresco entertaining area. A well-designed floor plan which creates a seamless connection between the indoors and outdoors
– For the chef of the house the kitchen offers ample work and cupboard space, stainless steel appliances and 2 draw dishwasher
– King sized master suite with built in wardrobes
– Ensuite featuring corner spa bath and separate toilet
– Separate study or potential 5th bedroom with bay window
– Queen size minor bedrooms with built in wardrobes
– Large activity / lounge area between minor bedrooms
– Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
– Security alarm system and security doors
– Externally all year round patio for your entertaining all overlooking the swimming pool
– Sparkling below ground swimming pool
– Reticulated lawns and gardens, established fruit trees
– Large garden shed
– Built by the prestigious Webb & Brown Neaves, in a quiet cul-de-sac
Too much more to mention…
Well maintained reticulated gardens on an established 932sqm block in a quite cul-de-sac. This home is the whole package! You will grow into this property and take full advantage of what it has to offer. Fall in love and make your offer today.
Contact Kirsty Walsh on 0403 937 474 to showcase what this home has on offer.
SNAPSHOT OF PROPERTY DETAILS
Block Size: 932sqm
Build: 1992, Webb & Brown Neaves
Water Rates: $1,262 approximately
Council: City of Gosnells
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 932 m²
- 2 Garage