UNDER CONTRACT BY PAUL DEVINE & ASHLEY BEARD
House Sold - HUNTINGDALE WA
Bailey Devine Real Estate are proud to welcome you to 17 Lambert Street Huntingdale. A home finished to absolute perfection! The functionality of this home offers comfort and style like no other.
Positioned in a highly sought after quiet pocket of Huntingdale, within walking distance to Baxter Close Reserve, a quick drive to multiple Primary and High Schools. Conveniently located minutes from Forrest Lakes Shopping Centre where you will find supermarkets and cafe’s, close to local shops, Spencer Road Medical Centre, everything you could possibly need and more!
With public transport just around the corner, this family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
Some of the many features this stunning home has to offer include;
– Large master suite with walk in robe, sparkling ensuite and new tiling throughout
– Minor bedrooms are all comfortable in size with built-in robes
– Sunken family room at the front of the house
– Spacious open plan dining and living areas featuring soaring high ceilings flowing gracefully to a lovely decked patio entertaining area. A well-designed floor plan which creates a seamless connection between the indoors and outdoors.
– For the chef of the house the kitchen offers ample work space, large island bench-top, tiled splash-back, 900mm stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
– Gas appliances, cooktop and bayonet
– Ducted evaporative air-conditioning throughout
– New lighting throughout
– New flooring in bedrooms
– Freshly painted
– Gorgeous low maintenance backyard with ample room for a pool or workshop, or just sit back and let the kids play on the pristine lawns
– Large decked patio – simply stunning
– Fully reticulated manicured lawn and gardens
– Single garage with side gate, so room for two cars securely parked
– Garden shed
– New gutters and downpipes
– Close to Sutherlands Park sporting grounds
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
110m Baxter Reserve
600m Nearest Bus Stop
2km Huntingdale Primary School
2.2km Southern River High School
3.6km Forest Lakes Shopping Centre
4.9km Gosnells Train Station (express train to the city)
6.5km Thornlie Train Station
BOOK YOUR LOOK TODAY!
If you are looking for style and sophistication like no other, please call me today on 0431 747 790 to arrange a viewing.
Block Size: 585sqm
Build Year: 1993
Council Rates: $1589
Water Rates: $750 approximate
Council: City of Gosnells
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 585 m²