UNDER CONTRACT BY ASHLEY BEARD & PAUL DEVINE
House Sold - HUNTINGDALE WA
Bailey Devine Real Estate is proud to present 38 Potter Street, Huntingdale.
A four bedroom, 2 bathroom modern family home in a popular spot. If you have been looking for a home in Huntingdale or surrounding areas, add this one to your must be seen as soon as possible list; as it won’t last long!
Well kept, light, bright and spacious open plan living this place really is the perfect family home, an amazing entry home or even a potential investment property with the ability to achieve a $440 weekly rental income.
Boasting a big outdoor entertaining area under an impressive wrap around patio! A huge 600sqm block with an easy to maintain back yard for the whole family to enjoy!
Backyard cricket being a real possibility for the kids …
As well as double gated rear access for a potential workshop or swimming pool…
Yes, This home has it all!
Built in 2001 by Commodore Homes the house plan layout and position on the block get the big tick toward continuity.
Awaiting your personal style; move in and make me yours today.
For the finer details; read on
– Large master suite with walk in robe, and ensuite
– Minor bedrooms are all comfortable in size with built-in robes
– Formal lounge room at the front of the house
– Separate theatre room, study or playroom(ideal location)
– Spacious open plan dining, kitchen and living area
– Kitchen with high end appliances including a fisher and paykel pyrolytic oven
– Shoppers entrance direct from double garage
– Commercial grade tile look vinyl flooring
– Professionally installed ABC blinds throughout
– Two split system air conditioners
– Gas bayonet
– Ceiling fans
– Roller shutters and security screening
– Alarm system
– Insulated ceiling, blow in
– Low maintenance big backyard with ample room for a workshop or pool
– Large wrap around paved patio area
– Double enclosed garage
– Reticulation from mains, front and back
– Garden shed
– Rear access gated corner block
– Close to Sutherlands Park sporting complex
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
750m Bodallin Crescent Reserve
500m Nearest Bus Stop
1.5km Sutherlands Sporting Complex
2.1km The Vale Shopping Centre
2.1km Huntingdale Shopping Centre
2.8km Huntingdale Primary School
3.2km Southern River High School
5.9km Gosnells Train Station (express train to the city)
BOOK YOUR LOOK TODAY!
To showcase what 38 Potter Street, Huntingdale has to offer call Ashley on 0433323717 or Paul on 0431747790 and book your look today.
Block Size: 600sqm
Build Year: 2001
Council Rates: $1785 approx
Water Rates: $800 approx
Council: City of Gosnells
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 600 m²
- Floor Area is 139 m²
- 2 Garage