UNDER CONTRACT BY ASHLEY BEARD & PAUL DEVINE!
House - BEELIAR WA
Bailey Devine Real Estate would like to welcome you to 42A Gordona Parade, Beeliar; an exceptional LRC solid brick double storey family home!
A luxury location with ocean views that can never be built out! Minutes to our coastal blue beaches, and centralised to shopping precincts, parklands, sought after schools and easy access to the train and freeway.
A great entertainer and the epitome of family living there is a space for everyone!
An elegant and understated formal entry leads you into a huge open plan living, dining, kitchen and outdoor entertaining area.
The lower level will cater to large family gatherings bringing everyone together around the hub of the home; the kitchen!
Imagine those Italian nights, where the food, company and wine can be enjoyed, a place of love and laughter.
The top level offers great sized minor bedrooms with built in mirrored wardrobes, a games room with a view and a massive master suite with walk in robe and bathroom. A wrap around staircase, high ceilings and neutral decor throughout. Homes of this calibre in this area, don’t last long; be quick to secure your viewing!
For the finer details; read on
– Ocean view from a top floor games room with built in bar
– Great master suite with walk in robe, and ensuite
– Minor bedrooms are all comfortable in size with built-in robes
– Study or fifth bedroom
– Spacious open plan dining, kitchen and living area
– Large Kitchen with high end blanco appliances and breakfast bar
– Shoppers entrance from enclosed double garage
– 900×900 white porcelain tiles
– Professionally installed blinds
– Daikin split system reverse cycle air conditioning
– Gas bayonet
– Alarm system
– Roller shutters
– CCTV camera system
– Insulated with batts
– Ocean glimpses
– Low maintenance paved rear backyard
– Patio for all year round entertaining
– Granite outdoor kitchen bench
– Double enclosed garage
– Reticulation from mains, front and back
– 22 solar panels with 4.2kw inverter
– Rheem Stella 330L Gas Hot water system installed jan 2021
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
220m Atop Beeliar Parklands
300m Nearest Bus Stop
1.1km Beeliar Shopping Precinct
5.3km Gateway Shopping Centre
5.4km Coogee Beach
13km Fremantle Restaurant Precinct
5.7km Cockburn Train Station (express train to the city)
BOOK YOUR LOOK TODAY
To showcase what 42A Gordona Parade, Beeliar has to offer call Ashley on 0433323717 or Paul on 0431747790 and book your look today.
Block Size: 407sqm
House Area: 261sqm
Build Year: 2009
Council Rates: $1790pa approx
Water Rates: $1332pa approx
Council: City of Cockburn
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 407 m²
- Floor Area is 261 m²
- 2 Garage