UNDER CONTRACT BY PAUL DEVINE & ASHLEY BEARD
House Sold - HUNTINGDALE WA
Bailey Devine Real Estate are proud to welcome you to 49 Bellbird Avenue Huntingdale. A home that offers unbelievable value and ample room for the family to grow.
Positioned in a highly sought-after location of Huntingdale, make this your new home with haste! Properties like this don’t last long.
Within walking distance to Parklands, and a quick drive to multiple Primary and High Schools. Located minutes from Forrest Lakes Shopping Centre, supermarkets, eateries, a medical centre, and so much more.
With public transport just around the corner, this family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
Some of the many features this modern home has to offer include;
– Large master suite with walk in robe, and ensuite
– Minor bedrooms are all comfortable in size with built-in robes
– Family room at the front of the house
– Spacious open plan dining and living areas featuring a lovely kitchen with gas Electrolux Appliances
– For the chef of the house the kitchen offers ample workspace, tiled splash-back, 600mm oven and dishwasher
– Three split system air conditioners
– Gas bayonet
– Ducted evaporative air-conditioning throughout
– Security shutters
– New lighting throughout
– New flooring through main living areas
– Freshly painted
– Alarm system
– 3.5Kw solar system
– Low maintenance backyard with ample room for a pool or workshop
– Large patio area
– Single garage with drive through access
– Garden shed
– Close to Sutherlands Park sporting grounds
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
800m Rosebud Close Reserve
450m Nearest Bus Stop
1.8km Huntingdale Primary School
3.1km Southern River High School
2.8km Forest Lakes Shopping Centre
5.8km Gosnells Train Station (express train to the city)
5.7km Thornlie Train Station
BOOK YOUR LOOK TODAY!
A modern and comfortable home; 49 Bellbird Avenue is awaiting your inspection
Please call me today on 0431 747 790 to arrange a viewing.
Block Size: 580sqm
Build Year: 1999
Council Rates: $1784 approximate
Water Rates: $750 approximate
Council: City of Gosnells
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 580 m²