UNDER CONTRACT BY PAUL DEVINE & ASHLEY BEARD
House Sold - HUNTINGDALE WA
Bailey Devine Real Estate are proud to welcome you to 54 Bindoon Loop Huntingdale. A stunning home located in a sought-after area of Huntingdale, offering everything you could imagine and more. The presentation of this home is perfect, with nothing more to do, make this a must see this weekend!
The opportunity to enjoy a tranquil life in this quiet, secluded, and friendly neighbourhood is on offer today. Located minutes from Sutherland parklands and all local amenities, this home is move in ready.
This is one of those homes that will be snapped up! First to see will buy! Boasting a grand entertaining area, separate workshop and a sparkling below ground swimming pool; this home boasts all those very special extras everyone wants in a modern family home.
If you are looking to host an unbelievable Christmas this year, then you have found that elusive one!
– Large master suite with walk in robe and ensuite
– Three minor bedrooms with built-in-robes
– Formal lounge to the front of the house
– Spacious open plan dining, and family areas
– For the chef of the house you will enjoy modern features, gas appliances, breakfast bench and ample cupboard space
– Freshly painted
– Brand new carpets and window treatments
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
– Ducted heating
– 7 camera home security system
– An entertaining area which showcases an enormous timber lined patio, outdoor kitchen, walk through to a powered workshop, while overlooking a sparkling below ground solar heated swimming pool. Entertaining at its best!!!
– 6×4.5m powered workshop
– 5x2m shed
– Double carport
– Low maintenance reticulated lawns and gardens
NEARBY ATTRACTIONS & TRANSPORT
3.4kmm Dome Cafe
500m Bindoon Loop Reserve
600m Nearest Bus Stop
4km Forest Lakes Shopping Centre
6.9m Thornlie Train Station
NEARBY SCHOOLS & CHILD CARE
2.4km Huntingdale Primary School Primary School
3.1km Southern River College
1.6km Goodstart Early Learning
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Call Paul Devine on 0431747790 or Ashley Beard on 0433323717 to register your interest now.
Block Size: 599sqm
Build Year: 1997
Council Rates: $1795 approx
Water Rates: $1056 approx
Council: City of Gosnells
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 599 m²
- 2 Carport