MASSIVE 4.5 x 10m Powered Lockup Workshop
House - DAWESVILLE WA
Bailey Devine Real Estate is proud to present 6 Allendale Crescent Dawesville to the market!
Move quickly to secure this recently refurbished 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home situated in a perfect location minutes from the Estuary.
Neatly presented, with a separate lounge room, open plan kitchen dining and family areas plus a powered workshop.
Additional features of this home include:
* MASSIVE 4.5 x 10m powered lockup workshop
* Kitchen with plenty of bench and overhead cupboard space, new stove and rangehood
* Open plan kitchen and dining areas
* Separate lounge room to the front of the property
* Reverse cycle air conditioning unit in main living area
* Master bedroom with built-in wardrobe and ceiling fan
* Spectacular gabled patio entertaining area
* Security alarm system
* Lower level grassed area complete with sandpit and easy care trees
* Spread out over a 613sqm block there is generous space to move about
* Fantastic tenants in place paying $350 per week, an ideal investment awaits…
SNAPSHOT OF PROPERTY DETAILS;
Block Size: 613sqm
Build Year: 1998
Council Rates: $1,495pa approximate
Water Rates: $1,136pa approximate
Council: City of Mandurah
Tenancy: $350 per week
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Come and see it for yourself! Call Kirsty Walsh 0403 937 474 at Bailey Devine Real Estate today!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 613 m²
- Floor Area is 112 m²