UNDER CONTRACT BY PAUL DEVINE
House - HUNTINGDALE WA
Bailey Devine Real Estate are proud to welcome you to 6 Wimmera Place Huntingdale. A Stylish, comfotable home, located in whisper quiet cul-de-sac and seconds away from tranquil walk-ways along Canning River awaits.
Positioned in a highly sought after pocket of Huntingdale, across the road from Canning River Reserve, a quick drive to multiple Primary and High Schools, conveniently located minutes from Forrest Lakes Shopping Centre where you will find supermarkets and cafe’s, close to local shops, Spencer Road Medical Centre, everything you could possibly need and more!
With public transport just around the corner, this family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
Some of the many features this cute home has to offer include;
– Large master suite with built-in robes and a wall-mounted air conditioner
– Minor bedrooms are all comfortable in size with built-in robes
– Large family room at the front of the house
– Informal dining and living areas flowing gracefully to a huge patio entertaining area. A well-designed floor plan which creates a seamless connection between the indoors and outdoors.
– For the chef of the house the kitchen offers ample work space and gas appliances
– Split system air-conditioning in family area and second bedroom
– Ceiling fans
– Alarm system
– Gorgeous low maintenance backyard with ample room for a pool, or just sit back and let the kids play on the beautiful lawns
– Large patio – awesome for entertaining
– Fully reticulated lawn and gardens
– Secure parking
– Two large powered sheds
– Access to the backyard from both sides of the property
– Additional concrete pad for caravan, boat or trailer
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
50m Canning River Reserve
800m Huntingdale Primary School
3.7km Southern River High School
3.6km Forest Lakes Shopping Centre
4.7km Gosnells Train Station (express train to the city)
4.6km Thornlie Train Station
BOOK YOUR LOOK TODAY!
If you are looking for style and sophistication like no other, please call me today on 0431 747 790 to arrange a viewing.
Block Size: 683sqm
Build Year: 1975
Council Rates: $1300 approximate
Water Rates: $1200 approximate
Council: City of Gosnells
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 683 m²
- 2 Garage