UNDER CONTRACT BY PAUL DEVINE & ASHLEY BEARD
House Sold - APPLECROSS WA
Bailey Devine Real Estate is proud to welcome you to 849B Canning Highway, Applecross. A home boasting style and functionality like no other; on a secure and rear 612sqm block, in a desired location, minutes from everything.
This elegant home is within walking distance to the new Flagship Woolworths supermarket, popular cafes and restaurants, schools, parks, public transport, our iconic Swan River, Raffles Hotel and Garden City shopping complex. An active lifestyle awaits with cycle paths and top notch sporting facilities all close by.
Some features on offer include;
– Massive master suite with a huge walk in wardrobe and ensuite, upstairs on a mezzanine level, with a private balcony overlooking the sparkling below ground pool.
– Three large minor bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
– Two bathrooms with a conveniently located third shower and toilet off the laundry (perfect after a swim)
– Study nook upstairs
– Spacious open plan kitchen, dining, family and lounge area
– A well-designed floor plan which creates a seamless connection between the indoor and outdoor areas
– For the chef of the house the kitchen offers ample work-space, large bench-top, tiled splash-back, 900mm stainless steel freestanding oven and dishwasher
– Two split system reverse cycle air conditioners
– Soaring high ceiling throughout the main living area
– Two separate single lock-up garages with access to the rear of the property
– Low maintenance paved backyard
– Divine below ground pool – bring on summer!!! Relax in style with this resort style pool with ample room to relax or entertain…
650m Gairloch Reserve
50m Nearest Bus Stop
1km Applecross Primary School
2.1km Applecross Senior High School
2.6km Garden City Shopping Complex
2.3km Canning Bridge Train Station
BOOK YOUR LOOK TODAY!
If you are looking for a unique, one of a kind home, in an exclusive location, call Paul today on 0431 747 790 or Ashley on 0433 323 717 to arrange a viewing …
Currently tenanted until 12/04/2020 @ $650 per week (tenant happy to negotiate lease).
Block Size: 612sqm
Build Year: 2000
Council Rates: $2119
Water Rates: $1326
Council: City of Melville